All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.85Was:£14.99Free postage
- £11.38Was:£14.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA new work from the bestseller Sean Covey unveiling the essential disciplines to help businesses and individuals realize their most important goals.
- Author BiographySean Covey is Executive Vice President of Global Solutions and Partnerships for FranklinCovey and oversees FranklinCovey's international operations in 141 countries around the globe. As the Chief Product Architect for FranklinCovey, Sean organized and directed the original teams that conceived and created The 4 Disciplines of Execution and has been an avid practitioner and promoter of the methodology ever since. Chris McChesney is the Global Practice Leader of Execution for FranklinCovey and one of the primary developers of The 4 Disciplines of Execution. For more than a decade, he has led FranklinCovey's ongoing design and development of these principles, as well as the consulting organization that has achieved extraordinary growth in many countries around the globe and impacted hundreds of organizations. Jim Huling is the Managing Consultant for FranklinCovey's The 4 Disciplines of Execution. Jim's career spans more than three decades of corporate leadership, from Fortune 500 organizations to privately held companies, including serving as CEO of a company recognized as one of the 25 Best Companies to Work for in America. Prior to joining FranklinCovey, Jim was one of the first leaders to adopt The 4 Disciplines of Execution.
- Author(s)Chris McChesney,Jim Huling,Sean Covey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRiverside
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Weight92 g
- Width130 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Read bySean Covey,Chris McChesney,Jim Huling
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time180
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.