CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Sharon Gifford
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight278 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of Contents1. The Entrepreneur in Economic Theory. 2. Limited Attention. 3. Allocating Limited Entrepreneurial Attention. 4. Innovation, Firm Size and Growth. 5. Career Choice. 6. Optimally Incomplete Contracts. 7. The Internalization of Transactions. 8. The Role of the Venture Capitalist. 9. Independent Contractors. 10. Conclusion. Appendix. Name Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.