All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Author(s)Howard Hoffman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight396 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Our Concerns about the American Family.- Section I. American Historical Development and the Family.- 1: The American Family and Boundaries in Historical Perspective.- Section II. Stratification: Class, Race, and the Family.- 2: The Effects of Social Class on Parental Values and Practices.- 3: The Adaptations of Urban Black Families: Trends, Problems, and Issues.- Section III. Child Development and New Family Forms.- 4: The Development of Children in Mother-Headed Families.- 5: Emergent Families of the 1970s: Values, Practices, and Impact on Children.- Section IV. New Policies for New Families.- 6: Public Policies and Families.- 7: Actions and Services for the New Family.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.