All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100 meditative patterns and symbols to colour, inspired by ancient traditions.
- Author BiographyCher Kaufmann is an inspirational author, artist, and teacher. Her extensive studies of photography and art, combined with her training in massage therapy and Reiki, have helped her discover unique patterns in the world. She teaches meditative drawing to packed classes. She lives with her family outside Dallas, Texas.
- Author(s)Cher Kaufmann
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note100 b&w illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.