Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionBenelli shows how Giotto's images of buildings and well-known monuments play an important role in the meaning of his works.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Benelli is Associate Professor of Renaissance Architecture in the Department of Art History and Archaeology at Columbia University. He was the recipient of the Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship at Columbia University and a Fellow at the Kunsthistorisches Institut in Florence. He has published widely on several aspects of Renaissance architecture, as well as on issues of building material and technique and the history of design and construction.
- Author(s)Francesco Benelli
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note108 b/w illus. 10 colour illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.