All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArithmetic dynamics is the study of the number-theoretic properties of rational and algebraic points under repeated application of a polynomial or rational function. This book presents an introduction to the discipline of arithmetic dynamics.
- Author(s)Joseph H. Silverman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/06/2007
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number241
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 511 p. 11 illus.
- Weight950 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.74
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.55
- £21.12Trending at £27.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.