All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the aesthetic qualities of the Homeric simile
- Author BiographyWILLIAM C. SCOTT is emeritus professor of classics at Dartmouth College. His previous publications include The Oral Nature of the Homeric Simile, Musical Design in Aeschylean Theater, Plato's The Republic with Richard W. Sterling, and Musical Design in Sophoclean Theater.
- Author(s)William C. Scott
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDartmouth College Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.