All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe official handbook for those studying the BHS teaching qualifications has now been fully updated and revised. Written for the BHS by a chief examiner, this handbook provides clear guidelines on how the skills of riding should be taught and how riding schoollessons should be conducted.
- Author BiographyIslay Auty, is a Fellow of The British Horse Society, a chief examiner and former Chairman of BHS Training and Education. She is also a coach, dressage judge and competitor. A freelance instructor, she has over twenty years' experience of training career students and competition partnerships, and teaches both in the UK and overseas. Margaret Linington-Payne is Director of Standards (the department responsible for training, education and exams) at the BHS; a chief examiner and former 'Where to Train' centre proprietor.
- Author(s)British Horse Society,Tim Couzens
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2011
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationHaslemere
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKenilworth Press Ltd
- Content Noteline drawings throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine50 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.49
- £22.69Trending at £30.13
- £15.99Trending at £16.83
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £12.69Trending at £16.20
- £20.77Trending at £30.13
- £12.18Trending at £16.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.