All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £34.13
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £21.02
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to discover the mouthwatering delights of traditional Texas-style steakhouse platters in the comfort of your own home. This title includes dozens of mouthwatering recipes - for rib-eye steak, chicken fried steak, fajitas, and beef and beer chilli - that showcase the reasons why steakhouse cuisine is firmly back on the menu.
- Author BiographyFood writer Helen Thompson was the city editor for Metropolitan Home magazine. She worked for Texas Monthly as a writer and editor for almost two decades and has published hundreds of articles in local and national magazines. A resident of Austin, Texas, Thompson is also the author of Pelicans Dallas Classic Desserts. Born and raised in Texas, Janice Shay is an award-winning book packager. She is the coauthor of Savannah Classic Desserts, Charleston Classic Desserts, Savannah Classic Seafood, and St. Patricks Day in Savannah. Her work has received the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award and has been selected as a New York Public Librarys Best Childrens Book. Dallas-based photographer Robert Peacock is recognized for capturing the beauty of food for top cookbooks and magazines. He has photographed stories for Better Homes and Gardens, Southern Living, Coastal Living, Southern Accents, D Home, and numerous others. This is his second collaboration with Helen Thompson.
- Author(s)Helen Thompson,Janice Shay,Robert Peacock
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication18/01/2011
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note125 colour photos
- Weight1200 g
- Width255 mm
- Height255 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.