All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.79
- £8.36Trending at £15.39
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.77Trending at £13.45
- £5.48Trending at £9.03
- £12.14Trending at £17.10
- £7.23Trending at £9.06
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Dulce Chacon Prize and finalist of the Spanish National Book Award this is a poignant novel including a series of stories set in Auschwitz that take on profound and harrowing dimensions. Translated also into Portuguese, Italian, Hebrew and Dutch it has been rendered into English by multi-award winning translator Peter Bush.
- Author BiographyAdolfo Garcia Ortega (Valladolid, 1958) has been involved in the world of books and literature since 1980, as a translator, editor, literary critic and journalist. He regularly contributes to the Spanish newspaper El Pais and is currently Associate Publishing Director of the Planeta Publishing Group. He has a distinguished reputation as a writer, and his diverse output includes poetry, fiction and nonfiction works. The novels Lobo , Desolation Island , Cafe Hugo , The Birthday Buyer and Pasajero K , have all brought him considerable public and critical acclaim, receiving major awards as well as being widely translated. His latest fiction work is the collection of stories Verdaderas historias extraordinarias .
- Author(s)Adolfo Garcia Ortega
- PublisherHispabooks Publishing
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintHispabooks Publishing
- Weight332 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byPeter Bush
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.