All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 11th January, 1947 in Los Angeles, a beautiful young woman walked into the night and met her horrific destiny. Five days later, her tortured body was found drained of blood and cut in half. The newspapers called her 'The Black Dahlia'. Two cops embark on a hellish journey that takes them to the core of the dead girl's twisted life.
- Author BiographyJames Ellroy was born in Los Angeles in 1948. He is the author of the acclaimed LA Quartet, The Black Dahlia, The Big Nowhere, LA Confidential and White Jazz, as well as the first two parts of his Underworld USA trilogy, American Tabloid and The Cold Six Thousand which were both Sunday Times bestsellers.
- Author(s)James Ellroy
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/02/2010
- Weight210 g
- Width111 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementMedia tie-in
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.37
- £4.47Trending at £4.76
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £7.98Trending at £8.16
- £6.15Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.