All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe year is 1539 and the court of Henry VIII is fearful at the moods of the ageing sick king. With only a baby in the cradle for an heir, Henry has to take another wife and the dangerous prize of the crown of England is won by Anne of Cleeves. This is an evocation of the court of Henry VIII, and the one woman who destroyed two of his queens.
- Author BiographyPhilippa Gregory, who went to school in Bristol, has a history degree from the University of Sussex and a PhD in eighteenth-century literature from the University of Edinburgh. She has worked as a journalist and for BBC Radio before becoming a full-time writer. She lives with her family in North Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Philippa Gregory
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/08/2006
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/08/2008
- Weight674 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.98
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
- £7.75Trending at £8.99
- £7.09Trending at £8.99
- £6.10Trending at £7.98
- £4.49Trending at £6.99
- £10.20Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.