All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 27 January 1945 the 6th Ranger Battalion and the 6th Army Special Reconnaissance Unit began a mission to rescue 500 American, British and Dutch prisoners-of-war held at a camp near Cabanatuan. This book details the build-up to and execution of the operation, analyzing the difficulties faced and the contribution made by the guerrillas.
- Author BiographyGordon L Rottman entered the US Army in 1967, volunteered for Special Forces and completed training as a weapons specialist. He served in the 5th Special Forces Group in Vietnam in 1969-70 and subsequently in airborne infantry, long-range patrol and intelligence assignments until retiring after 26 years. He was a special operations forces scenario writer at the Joint Readiness Training Center for 12 years and is now a freelance writer, living in Texas. The author lives in Cyprus, Texas.
- Author(s)Gordon L. Rottman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleRaid
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight195 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mariusz Kozik,Howard Gerrard
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £8.01
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.73
- £5.00Trending at £5.60
- £8.66Trending at £11.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.39
- £6.24Trending at £6.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.