All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion is an authoritative, comprehensive, and accessible guide to the key works, genres, and movements of postmodern American fiction.
- Author BiographyPaula Geyh is Associate Professor of English at Yeshiva University, New York. She is the author of Cities, Citizens, and Technologies: Urban Life and Postmodernity (2009), and a coeditor of Postmodern American Fiction: A Norton Anthology (with Fred G. Leebron and Andrew Levy, 1997). Her articles on postmodern literature and culture have appeared in such journals as Contemporary Literature, Twentieth-Century Literature, PARADOXA, and Criticism.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/04/2017
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPaula Geyh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.84Trending at £8.01
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.39
- £7.28Trending at £9.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.