All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.22Trending at £18.30
- £11.97Trending at £12.76
- £9.64Trending at £10.07
- £15.77Trending at £19.99
- £13.31Trending at £16.99
- £13.34Trending at £19.14
- £16.12Trending at £19.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive Handbook presents an interdisciplinary overview of formal semantics, with contributions from leading scholars.
- Author BiographyMaria Aloni is Assistant Professor at the Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC) at the University of Amsterdam. In 2001, she received her PhD from the same university. Her primary research interests lie in the area of formal semantics and pragmatics and philosophical logic. She is the author of several papers on quantification, cross-word identification, disjunction, modality, imperatives, conversational implicatures, and more. Paul Dekker is Assistant Professor at the Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC) at the University of Amsterdam. He is a leading scholar and researcher in the area of formal semantics and the philosophy of language. His book Dynamic Semantics was published in 2012. His work is concerned with formal aspects of the meaning and use of natural language. His specific interests include reference, intentionality, quantification and discourse.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- Series TitleCambridge Handbooks in Language and Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight1980 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byMaria Aloni,Paul Dekker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.