CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory guide to the life, work and legacy of George Orwell - one of the most influential literary twentieth-century figures.
- Author BiographyJohn Rodden has taught at the University of Virginia and the University of Texas, Austin. He has authored or edited a number of books on Orwell, including The Cambridge Companion to George Orwell (2007). John Rossi is Professor Emeritus of History at La Salle University, Philadelphia. Along with his interest in George Orwell, he has also written extensively about major topics in British history, particularly the life and times of Winston Churchill.
- Author(s)John Rodden,John Rossi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.