CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together reviews and empirical papers regarding the cognitive and neural basis of emotional processing in health and disease, written by renowned researchers in the field. This book addresses clinical conditions, including amygdala damage, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, social phobia, psychopathy and alexithymia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpecial Issues of Cognitive Neuropsychiatry
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Weight476 g
- Edited byAndre Aleman,Anthony S. David,Nick Medford
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.