Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionExplains why the Kyoto Protocol was never likely to become an effective legal instrument. This book explores how its collapse offers opportunities to establish a more realistic alternative. It proposes a hybrid in which governments set targets for both emission quantities and tax levels.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Victor is Director of the Program on Energy and Sustainable Development at Stanford University and Adjunct Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York.
- Author(s)David G. Victor
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2004
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 halftone. 2 line illus. 3 tables.
- Weight228 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.