All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £8.47Trending at £8.98
- £11.40Trending at £17.04
- £11.17Trending at £11.99
- £8.91Trending at £12.99
- £10.20Trending at £10.98
- £8.67Trending at £9.40
- £9.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents 570 newly discovered letters from Jane Morris to diverse correspondents, which radically revise the popular view of a silent, discontented invalid and instead portray her as an independent thinker following her own causes. The vast majority of the letters are unpublished, and are fully annotated.
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintThe Boydell Press
- Content Note8 Illustrations, color; 24 Illustrations, black and white
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byFrank C. Sharp,Jan Marsh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.