CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative study marrying postcolonial criticism and graphic art to read the colonial heritage of France through its comics.
- Author BiographyMark McKinney is Professor of French at Miami University and the editor of the journal European Comic Art. His previous books include 'History and Politics in French-Language Comics and Graphic Novels', Jackson: UP of Mississippi, 2008.
- Author(s)Mark McKinney
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleContemporary French and Francophone Cultures
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note27
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.