All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionComparison is fundamental to evolutionary anthropology. This book provides an investigation of the comparative foundations of evolutionary anthropology in research, including studies of animal behavior, biodiversity, linguistic evolution, allometry, and cross-cultural variation.
- Author BiographyCharles L. Nunn is associate professor in the Department of Human Evolutionary Biology at Harvard University. He is coeditor of Evolution of Sleep: Phylogenetic and Functional Perspectives and coauthor of Infectious Diseases in Primates: Behavior, Ecology and Evolution.
- Author(s)Charles L. Nunn
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note20 halftones, 111 line drawings, 14 tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.