All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the heels of the New York Times bestselling hardcover, comes the paperback of the program proven to boost weight loss and lower blood pressure and cholesterol without medication.
- Author BiographyMarla Heller is a Registered Dietitian, and holds a Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) where she completed doctoral course work in public health, specializing in Behavior Sciences and Health Promotion. Marla is experienced in a wide variety of nutrition counseling specialties. She has been an adjunct clinical instructor in the Department of Human Nutrition and Dietetics at UIC, teaching courses on food science and nutrition counseling, and has also taught at Dominican University, National-Louis University, and the Cooking and Hospitality Institute of Chicago (a chef-training school).
- Author(s)Marla Heller
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight192 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £27.55Trending at £30.42
- £30.65Trending at £31.40
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
- £13.98Trending at £14.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.