All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree tales of mystery, guilt and murder set on Cornwall's coastline, in the highlands of Scotland and in London and Paris. Masterfully told by the author of PENMARRIC.
- Author BiographySusan Howatch was born in Surrey in 1940. After taking a degree in law she emigrated to America where she married, had a daughter and embarked on a career as a writer. She left in 1976 and lived in the Republic of Ireland for four years before returning to England. She now lives in London.
- Author(s)Susan Howatch
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/03/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight325 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £5.85Trending at £5.95
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.59Trending at £4.68
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.30Trending at £6.85
- £4.02Trending at £5.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.