Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents eye-witness accounts collected at the time of the surrender and death of the Lakota Sioux resistance warrior. Interviews collected in this book describe in stark detail the surrender and death of Crazy Horse from the perspective of Indian and mixed-blood contemporaries.
- Author BiographyRichard G. Hardorff is the author of Hokahey! A Good Day to Die! The Indian Casualties of the Custer Fight and the editor of Lakota Recollections of the Custer Fight and Cheyenne Memories of the Custer Fight, also available in Bison Books editions.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.