Consider these sponsored items
- £16.79Free postage
- £15.50Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Donald A. Norman
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Design of Everyday Things
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note40 figures, 5 tables
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementrevised and expanded edition
- Author BiographyBusiness Week has named Don Norman as one of the world's most influential designers. He has been both a professor and an executive: he was Vice President of Advanced Technology at Apple; his company, the Nielsen Norman Group, helps companies produce human-centered products and services; he has been on the faculty at Harvard, the University of California, San Diego, Northwestern University, and KAIST, in South Korea. He is the author of many books, including The Design of Everyday Things, The Invisible Computer (MIT Press, 1998), Emotional Design, and The Design of Future Things.
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.10
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.97
- £10.77Trending at £14.00
- £7.20Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.