Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionArgues, the financial crisis, a dysfunctional international monetary system, and US policies have paradoxically strengthened the dollar's importance. This book examines how the dollar came to have a central role in the world economy and demonstrates that it will remain the cornerstone of global finance for the foreseeable future.
- Author BiographyEswar S. Prasad is a professor in the Dyson School at Cornell University and senior fellow at the Brookings Institution.
- PrizesWinner of Axiom Business Book Awards: Economics Gold Award 2015. Commended for PROSE Awards: Business, Finance & Management 2015. Shortlisted for China Business News Financial Book of the Year 2014.
- Author(s)Eswar S. Prasad
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note8 halftones. 17 line illus. 6 tables.
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.