Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive two volume set includes the most important articles and papers on the subject written since World War II. The main emphasis is on the effects of demographic change but the key modern writings on the determinants of population change are also included.
- Author BiographyEdited by the late Julian L. Simon, formerly Professor of Economics, University of Maryland, College Park, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleThe International Library of Critical Writings in Economics Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 78
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight2343 g
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byJulian Lincoln Simon
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.