CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe resurgence of interest in Katherine Mansfield (1888-1923) has grown to the extent that she is now perceived as 'the most emblematic woman writer of her time'. This Edinburgh edition of her stories, published to coincide with the ninetieth anniversary of her death in 1923, is a complete collection of the author's fiction writing.
- Author BiographyGerri Kimber is an Associate Lecturer at The Open University. Vincent O'Sullivan, Professor Emeritus, Victoria University of Wellington, is the world's foremost Mansfield scholar and is President of the Katherine Mansfield Society.
- Author(s)Gerri Kimber,Vincent O'Sullivan
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.