All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is Edwardian England, and a delightful flower garden and fruitful allotment are matters of personal pride, boons for the family dinner table, and even 'important acts of local patriotism'. This book gives a glimpse of the pre-First World War 'golden era' of British gardening.
- Author BiographyThis book is a compendium of material from the best-selling 'One and All' Edwardian gardening books, with an introduction from popular British garden historian Twigs Way.
- Author(s)Twigs Way
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Note40 b/w; 20 col
- Weight365 g
- Width140 mm
- Height180 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
- £9.87Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.