All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an innovative new framework consisting of seven key principles for strategic wealth creation. Illustrated through real world examples from interviews with highly successful private investors, the book provides a practical perspective grounded in sound academic research and practical experience.
- Author BiographyCuno Puempin is a Swiss entrepreneur, economist and private investor. He has served on many boards of directors and was a member of the international advisory board of the Blackstone Group in New York. In the past 20 years Dr. Puempin has successfully applied the seven principles of wealth creation presented in this book to his own private investments. He is a Professor Emeritus of Management and Strategy, and was Chairman of the Institute of Management at the St. Gallen University in Switzerland. Dr. Puempin is a regular speaker at leading global venues such as the World Economic Forum in Davos. Heinrich Liechtenstein is the founder of a network of leading Angel investors in Germany, serves on the investment committee of a Family Office, and is advisory board member of a Private Equity firm. Dr. Liechtenstein is Professor of Finance in IESE Business School and specializes in entrepreneurial finance and management of wealth.Fariba Hashemi is an Economist with extensive experience in investment strategy and decision making. She has designed, and instructed in Executive Education, Masters and Doctoral programs at International Institute for Management Development in Lausanne, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, and Karolinska Institute in Stockholm. Dr. Hashemi holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of California in Los Angeles. She currently serves on the editorial boards of two academic journals in Economics and Finance, and is an advisor to a Family Office on wealth planning and management.Brian Hashemi is a Managing Partner at Salus Partners leading the healthcare investment practice of the firm. In this capacity he has successfully applied the strategic principles presented in this book for investments in proven medical innovations. Prior to establishing Salus Partners Dr. Hashemi was a Partner at a multi-family office leading the Direct Investment team. He holds a Ph.D. in Applied Physics from Cornell University in New York, and an MBA in Entrepreneurship and Investment Management from The Wharton School in Philadelphia. For 13 years Dr. Hashemi was responsible for the development of advanced technologies in the biomedical division of NASA, a number of which were flown in the Space Shuttle program on STS-81 and STS-84.
- Author(s)Brian Hashemi,Cuno Puempin,Fariba Hashemi,Heinrich von Liechtenstein
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVIII, 155 p.
- Weight375 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.79Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.