All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £43.00Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.90Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.71Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe first reference to bring scientifically proven approaches to the practice of personal and executive coaching The Evidence Based Coaching Handbook applies recent behavioral science research to executive and personal coaching, bringing multiple disciplines to bear on why and how coaching works.
- Author BiographyDIANNE STOBER, PHD, consults, teaches, and conducts research in the areas of coaching and adult learning. She is on the faculty of the Organizational Management/Organizational Development Master's Program at Fielding Graduate University in Santa Barbara, California. Trained as a clinical psychologist, she maintains an active coaching practice with individuals and organizations, while also consulting on designing and providing executive and managerial development programs. She can be reached at email@example.com. ANTHONY M. GRANT, PHD, is the founder and Director of the world's first university-based Coaching Psychology Unit at the School of Psychology, in the University of Sydney, Australia. His PhD is in coaching psychology and he is a registered psychologist. He is both an academic and a practitioner and his coaching research and practice have been frequently featured in the national and international media.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAnthony M. Grant,Dianne R. Stober
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.