All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe pie book for a new generation of bakers by the chefs and owners of the renowned Brooklyn shop and cafe.
- Author BiographyMelissa and Emily Elsen are sisters who were raised in South Dakota and worked in their parents' restaurant. They have serious pie-making cred having grown up at the dough rolling elbow of their grandma Liz. (New York Magazine). After pursuing different careers in their early adulthood, they built a business in Brooklyn, originally custom baking pies together in their Brooklyn apartment, and eventually opening 4 & 20 Blackbirds Cafe, which has been featured in The New York Times, Martha Stewart and in other great food media.
- Author(s)Emily Elsen,Melissa Elsen
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content Note90 halftones, colour
- Weight992 g
- Width207 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £12.99Trending at £13.36
- £16.72Trending at £17.40
- £67.68Trending at £74.99
- £7.75Trending at £8.48
- £17.51Trending at £25.22
- £8.82Trending at £12.37
- £23.25Trending at £24.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.