All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £35.89Was:£50.00Free postage
- £35.28Was:£50.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionPresents chapters on classic categories of confection: tarts, cream puffs, puff pastry, creams and custards, breads and pastries, cakes and petits fours. This book offers an overview of the required techniques, followed by dozens of recipes. It features hundreds of colour photographs, insider tips and information on tools and ingredients.
- Author BiographyFor more than 20 years, The French Culinary Institute in Manhattan has been teaching the fundamentals of Western cuisine through its 'Total Immersion' curriculum. With a world-class faculty, including deans Jacques Pepin, Alain Sailhac andre Soltner, Jacques Torres and Andrea Immer Robinson, the FCI is among the leading schools of its kind anywhere.
- Author(s)French Culinary Institute,Judith Choate
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note650 colour photographs
- Weight2640 g
- Width254 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.