All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs every parent knows, kids are surprisingly clever negotiators. But how can we avoid those all-too-familiar walls, That's not fair! and You can't make me! ? The Game Theorist's Guide to Parenting, highlights tactics from the worlds of economics and business that can help parents break the endless cycle of quarrels and ineffective solutions.
- Author BiographyPaul Raeburn is the award-winning author of several books, including Do Fathers Matter?, a National Parenting Publications Gold Medal winner and a Mom's Choice Award winner, and Acquainted with the Night, a memoir of raising children with mental illness. His articles have appeared in Discover, The Huffington Post, The New York Times Magazine, Scientific American, and Psychology Today, among many others. He lives in New York City. Kevin Zollman is a game theorist and an associate professor of philosophy at Carnegie Mellon University. His work has been covered in The Wall Street Journal, The New Yorker, Scientific American, and elsewhere.
- Author(s)Kevin Zollman,Paul Raeburn
- PublisherFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Content Note9 charts and tables, notes and index
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.13Trending at £15.59
- £14.53Trending at £14.99
- £13.63Trending at £14.88
- £10.15Trending at £12.47
- £10.71Trending at £10.88
- £18.94Trending at £28.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.