All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
- £14.70Trending at £21.43
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the technological, theoretical, and cultural significance of the transparency of the glass structures of Francois Mitterrand's Grands Projets in Paris.
- Author BiographyAnnette Fierro is Assistant Professor of Architecture at the University of Pennsylvania.
- PrizesWinner of Winner, Scholarly Illustrated Category, 2004 Association of American University Presses (AAUP) Book, Jacket, and Journal Show. 2004.
- Author(s)Annette Fierro
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2006
- Series TitleThe Glass State
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note125 b&w illus.
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.