All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to philosophy, exploring issues to do with ethics, knowledge and aesthetics and how they relate to our everyday lives. This book proposes an understanding of the good, the true and the beautiful that seeks to answer many of the questions that have traditionally occupied philosophers.
- Author BiographyMichael Boylan is professor and chair in philosophy at Marymount University in Arlington, Virginia. His most recent books are: The Extinction of Desire (2007), a philosophical novel and A Just Society (2004), a monograph on ethics and political philosophy.
- Author(s)Michael Boylan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.