Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £11.17Trending at £15.27
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
About this product
- DescriptionSince bursting onto the scene in late 1970s New York, Lydia Lunch's confrontational music, art, literature and spoken word performances have been at the forefront of underground American culture. This work features prose, poems, lyrics and narrative alongside the author's own photography projects and archive material.
- Author BiographyLydia Lunch is an American singer, poet, writer, and actress, a self-avowed 'confrontationalist'. Previous books include Paradoxia: A Predator's Diary (Creation Press, 1997) and Incriminating Evidence (Last Gasp, 1992). Lunch now lives in Barcelona and Los Angeles. Jack Sergeant is the author of several books on underground film, including Deathtripping: The Cinema of Transgression, Naked Lens: Beat Cinema and Cinema Contra Cinema, a collection of essays on alternative film. He is the editor of the journal Suture, and co-editor with Stephanie Watson of Lost Highways: An Illustrated History of the Road Movie.
- Author(s)Lydia Lunch
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication28/04/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDuncan McCorquodale
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.