All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces a new way of measuring and thinking about the contributions of individuals to business success. This work makes the case that the role of Human Resources is increasingly important, as company assets become more intangible and reliant on intellectual capital.
- Author BiographyMark Huselid is an Associate Professor of Human Resource Management at Rutgers University. Brian Becker is a Professor and Department Chair of Organizations and Human Resources at the State University of New York at Buffalo. Dave Ulrich is a Professor at the University of Michigan School of Business.
- Author(s)Brian E. Becker,David Ulrich,Mark A Huselid
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight565 g
- Width168 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.58Trending at £11.86
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.97
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £5.62Trending at £8.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.