All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for today's crafter, these very doable projects make practical items pretty and show how fabulously handwork can decorate any contemporary home.
- Author BiographyMegan Frock is a buyer for her family's quilt shop and an assistant to popular American textile designer Tula Pink. Megan is developing independent patterns, and has designed projects for Moda Bake Shop, a division of Moda Fabrics.
- Author(s)Megan Frock
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.