All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £83.98Trending at £105.49
- £4.00Trending at £5.43
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £14.55Trending at £16.37
- £11.91Trending at £15.18
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £23.51Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Nanotechnology Business, Policy, and IP Law offers a thorough analysis of the controversial issues associated with the commercial application of nanotechnology: intellectual property and patents, financing and legal concerns, regulatory measures particularly in the field of nanomedicine, and environmental regulations.
- Author BiographyJOHN C. MILLER is Vice President of Intellectual Property at Arrowhead Research Corporation, a publicly traded nanotech company. He is also a Managing Editor of Nanotechnology Law & Business and has authored several articles on legal and policy issues in biotechnology and nanotechnology. Miller is a member of the California Bar and federal courts in the Northern District of California. He graduated Order of the Coif from Stanford Law School. RUBEN SERRATO is a member of the research and development group at Canon U.S.A. He is Canon s Venture Capital representative in NGEN Partners and has helped to conceive and launch Canon s first U.S. nanotechnology venture, Canon U.S. Life Sciences. Serrato s background includes extensive strategy and finance work for Lehman Brothers and Liberty Media. He graduated with degrees in economics and political science from Stanford University and he is currently completing his masters there. JOSE MIGUEL REPRESAS-CARDENAS is the recipient of a Department Fellowship from the Department of Electrical Engineering at Stanford University, where he is a graduate student (currently on leave). He received a BSc in mechanical and electrical engineering from the Monterrey Institute of Technology in Monterrey, Mexico. GRIFFITH A. KUNDAHL serves as General Counsel and Vice President of the NanoBusiness Alliance and has served as a member of the Colorado Technology Alliance Nanotechnology Council. He is a founder and advisor to the Colorado Nanotechnology Initiative and an Associate Editor of Nanotechnology Law & Business. Kundahl is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania (BA), the University of Alabama (MA), and the University of Denver College of Law (JD). Currently, he practices law in Colorado.
- Author(s)Griffith Kundahl,John C. Miller,Jose Miguel Represas-Cardenas,Ruben Serrato
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2004
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight740 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.