All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, protocol-oriented guide to the practice of neurology in the hospital setting. It guides general neurologists, neurohospitalists, and internists in the proper care of patients in the hospital who have neurological diseases and disorders and associated internal medicine conditions.
- Author BiographyArash Salardini, MD (New Haven, CT) is Instructor in Neurology; Co-Director of Yale Memory Clinic; and Associate Leader of the Clinical Core at Alzheimer's Disease Research Center, Yale University School of Medicine. Jose Biller, MD (Maywood, Illinois) is Chair of the Department of Neurology at Loyola University's Stritch School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Arash Salardini,Dr. Jose Biller
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNeurology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1397 g
- Width193 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £33.90
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.35Trending at £17.45
- £24.06Trending at £26.88
- £29.31Trending at £31.43
- £22.52Trending at £29.08
- £13.11Trending at £14.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.