All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
- £16.30Trending at £18.26
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding pieces on globalization and the war on terrorism, this book corresponds to five historical phases in the history of human rights and explores for each the arguments, debates, and issues of inclusiveness central to those eras. It features a collection of essays, speeches, and documents from historical and contemporary sources.
- Author BiographyMicheline Ishay is Professor at the Joesph Korbel School of International Studies at University of Denver, where she is Director of the human rights program. She has been a Visiting Professor at The University of Tel Aviv, the University of Maryland, and as Lady Davis Professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and speaks regularly on a variety of human rights and foreign policy issues. Ishay is the author or editor of The History of Human Rights (2004), The Nationalism Reader (1999), and Internationalism and Its Betrayal (1995).
- Author(s)Micheline R. Ishay
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1179 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.