All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how international norms for government procurement are reflected in purchasing practices at the national level and whether there is convergence in policies and approaches across countries.
- Author BiographyAris Georgopoulos is Assistant Professor in European and Public Law at the School of Law of the University of Nottingham and Head of the Research Unit for Strategic and Defence Procurement of the Public Procurement Research Group. He has been Research Fellow in the Global Economics research area of the Global Governance Programme, EUI and a Grotius Fellow at the Law School of the University of Michigan. He has taught at Universities in the United States, China, Turkey, Malaysia and Colombia, and is a member of the editorial board of the Public Procurement Law Review. He holds a PhD from the University of Nottingham Law School. Bernard M. Hoekman is Professor in the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies at the European University Institute in Florence, Italy. He has held various senior positions at the World Bank, including Director of the International Trade Department and Research Manager in the Development Research Group, and worked as an economist in the GATT Secretariat. He obtained his Ph.D. in economics from the University of Michigan and is a Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research and a Senior Associate of the Cairo-based Economic Research Forum for the Arab Countries, Turkey and Iran. Petros C. Mavroidis is Edwin B. Parker professor of Law at Columbia Law School, New York and also teaches at the University of Neuchatel, Switzerland. During 2011-16 he was on leave at the European University Institute. He was the American Law Institute chief reporter for the project on 'Principles of International Trade Law: the WTO' that was completed in 2012 and holds a Dr iuris from the University of Heidelberg. His most recent publication is The Regulation of International Trade, MIT Press.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2017
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFigures and Tables
- Weight1208 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byAris C. Georgopulos,Bernard M. Hoekman,Petros C. Mavroidis
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.