Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The Internationals clambered warily out of the plane. Many of the men and women emerging under the Republic's spring skies were in charge of budgets totalling more than the country's GNP...
- Author BiographySarah May was born in 1972. Her first two novels, The Nudist Colony and Spanish City, received huge accliam and won her an Amazon Writer's Bursary. She has since written The Rise and Fall of the Queen of Suburbia and The Rise and Fall of a Domestic Diva. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Sarah May
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- Weight156 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £5.89Trending at £5.98
- £4.66Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £8.77Trending at £10.49
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.