All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £17.14Trending at £20.59
- £8.40Trending at £8.59
- £11.75Trending at £11.95
- £11.99Trending at £16.50
- £12.99Trending at £18.00
- £7.15Trending at £7.33
- £17.36Trending at £18.15
About this product
- DescriptionFor millennia, Buddhists have enjoyed the limitless benefits of meditation. But how does it work? And why? The principles behind this ancient practice have long eluded some of the best minds in modern science. This title invites us to join in unlocking the secrets behind the practice of meditation.
- Author BiographyYongey Mingyur Rinpoche is a highly respected scholar and teacher and is best known for his ability to address our human weaknesses with deeply personal understanding and compassion. He travels widely and is currently helping to build the Tergar Institute in Bodhgaya, India - a sacred pilgrimage site and teaching centre.
- Author(s)Eric Swanson,Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2009
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Weight203 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.