All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionDr Carsten Stahn traces the historical background, practice and legal challenges of international territorial administration.
- Author BiographyDr Carsten Stahn is a Reader in Public International Law and International Criminal Justice at the School of Law, Swansea University. He was previously Associate Legal Advisor at the International Criminal Court and Visiting Research Fellow at the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies, Leiden University.
- Author(s)Carsten Stahn
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 57
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1430 g
- Width165 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.