All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.10Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis indispensable handbook is full of witty asides and tongue-in-cheek advice to guide you through the exciting experience of being a student, from tying the perfect toga to faking attention effectively during lectures.
- Author BiographyKate Freeman understands the ups and downs of parenthood, having two children of her own. When she's not writing she enjoys painting and photography. She lives in Lincolnshire with her family.
- Author(s)Kate Freeman
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight130 g
- Width115 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.