All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with great tips and easy-to-follow recipes for homemade lotions and potions, The Little Pocked Book of Natural Beauty has everything you need to know about how to care for your skin and hair. From lip balms to bath oils, you'll learn how to create some stunning natural remedies that will not only look and smell lovely, but will make you feel great!
- Author BiographyKaren Gilbert is a natural skincare and fragrance expert. She trained at the London College of Fashion, where she fell in love with aromatherapy and fragrance, and from there pursued her passion by working as part of the product development team at Neal's Yard Remedies. Karen helped to create many of their award-winning formulas and now runs a successful retail business as well as artisan perfumery workshops in the UK and online. Karen is the author of Perfume (CICO Books) and is based in Fordingbridge in the New Forest.
- Author(s)Karen Gilbert
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2017
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note200+ col photographs
- Weight260 g
- Width146 mm
- Height146 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £41.51Trending at £54.95
- £5.84Trending at £6.98
- £35.17Trending at £63.55
- £11.70Trending at £19.50
- £29.49Trending at £50.00
- £12.76Trending at £16.94
- £19.94Trending at £24.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.