All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the fine art of cultivating bonsai. It is filled with full-colour photographs that showcases the very best and most beautiful specimens from the author's collection. It surveys the history of bonsai in its many schools and styles, and offers techniques and detailed instructions for those who want to shape and nurture their own trees.
- Author BiographyProfessor Amy Liang, who taught at Seattle Pacific University and lectured in the US, has pursued bonsai for over 20 years. She currently resides in China.
- Author(s)Amy Liang
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour thoughout, includes photographs
- Weight1161 g
- Width210 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.