All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen writer Anne Farrow discovered the logbooks of the Africa and two other eighteenth-century slaving ships, her mother had been recently diagnosed with dementia. As Farrow bore witness to the impact of memory loss on her mother's sense of self, she also began a journey into the world of the Atlantic slave trade. The multiple narratives combine in
- Author BiographyANNE FARROW is coauthor of the bestseller Complicity: How the North Promoted, Prolonged and Profited from Slavery. She lives in Haddam, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Anne Farrow
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.